Phoenix College will host a Women's Economic Forum, Women Talk: Money and More!, on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The free event will provide a forum for women to learn about personal and professional growth and development.
A panel discussion will take place from 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Panelists will offer presentations on health and wellness, career planning, personal safety, estate planning, debt management and planning your educational and financial goals.
* Kyla Johnson, educational counselor and career service advisor, Phoenix College
* Tiffany Friedel Broberg, associate, Ridenour, Hienton and Lewis
* Catherine Arvizu, assistant vice president, National Bank of Arizona
* Jeri Williams, assistant chief, Phoenix Police Department
* Jan Herzfeld, fitness coordinator, Maricopa County
The panel moderator is Valerie Todorovich, partner, Ridenour, Hienton and Lewis. Dr. Anna Solley, president of Phoenix College, will provide welcoming remarks.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Phoenix College John Paul Theatre
1202 W. Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Free and open to the public
A complimentary box lunch is available to attendees
Seating is limited. To make reservations, call 602.495.0358 or 602.534.1557/TTY
The Phoenix Women's Commission and the City of Phoenix Equal Opportunity Department in partnership with Phoenix College