- The Family Care Center provides care for children between the ages of 2 and 5 (children must be 2 by January 22, 2010
- The Center cannot serve 5-year-olds enrolled in kindergarten).
- One parent or legal guardian must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credits at Phoenix College.
- Priority enrollment is for families who are receiving or eligible for Pell grants.
- The center is licensed by the state of Arizona and holds a national accreditation.
- The center is open from 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Any student, staff, or faculty member is welcome to stop by and tour the facility during the hours of operation.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
enrolling for the Spring 2010 semester starting Monday, November 9th. Students who are in need of child care can stop by the Family Care Center or call 602.285.7291. A few facts: